Wednesday, March 5, 2008

twenty one days in Italy

it was along 3 days, we got virtually no sleep due to night trains with an old Italian couple, they just yelled at each other and made interesting body noises all night, then we had to spend the night in the airport due to the fact that the trains didn't run early enough to catch our flight. then we had the longest day of our lives, literately an extra 3-5 hours of sun because we flew west at dawn. but now we are home, i got sleep in my bed! and i found my pictures! yeah, i danced in my kitchen, by myself, for like 15 minutes until i collapsed on the couch with child-like laughter. i must admit that i woke up a little glum, but i am stoked now!

that trip to Italy was fantastic, and although it put me in the hole financially, i wouldn't have changed a thing about it. i learned so much about my self and the world, and i think it will take me a while before i can hash it all out. one thing i know i learned, though; is that i love to travel. So look out world! I am not done living in you yet.

twenty one days in Italy, it flew by but it was good, and long enough that the dollar feels strange in my hand, and it will be a while before i stop saying "grazie" to people.

i expect that i will fill in this blog with more pictures in the next few days, so feel free to check back in, but as we are now home, and the 21 days are over, i hereby say: thank you all for reading and for your comments. it was good to know that you where all back here thinking of us.
thanks again, Ciao
-Nate